Dawson Park will host four free concerts this summer! The gazebo will be the stage for the live performances. Concerts begin at 6:30 PM and last about 2 hours. Best of all, the concerts are free!
- July 11th Melao de Cuba (vibrant traditional cuban)
- July 18th Soul Vaccination (hot soul and funk)
- July 25th Malcolm Noble’s Cool Breeze (r&b, soul & funk classics)
- Aug 1st Chata Addy and Susuma (afro highlife)
Food vendors are expected to be at the concerts or visit one of the many restaurants in Eliot before or after the show.
- Legacy Emanuel Medical Center
- Grand Central Baking Company
- Widmer Brothers Brewing Company
- Albina Rotary Club Foundation
- New Seasons Market
- Brooks Staffing
- Eliot Neighborhood Association
- Portland Trail Blazers
- Wonder Ballroom
- Pacific Continental Bank
- Tutor Doctor
- The Local Grind
- Gelato Maestro
- Pop/Corn Publishers
If you have a disability and require an accommodation call 503-823-2223 V/TT at least 5 business days prior to the concert. All dogs must be on leash during concerts. Alcoholic beverages for personal consumption are permitted during concerts only, under the Summer Concerts Program’s special use permit. No vehicles are allowed in parks except by permit.