RESCHEDULED to Wednesday this Month!
Wednesday January 14, 6:30 PM – 8 PM
St Philip Deacon Episcopal Church
120 NE Knott Street
1. Welcome and Introduction (6:30-6:45)
Pair and Share Question: What does it mean to have a healthy neighborhood?
2. December Minutes Read and Approved (6:45)
3. Police Report and Crime Abatement (6:50)
4. Land Use Report (7:00-7:15)
5. Climate Change Organization 350.org (7:15-7:30)
6. Strategic Planning after Conversations Discussion (7:30-7:45)
Focus of the Retreat: Help Board set priorities, consider strategic plan so we can guide decision-making, and learn how to integrate Conversations follow up.
7. Resolution: (7:45)
Board location changes to St. Philip the Deacon for future meetings but meeting time stays the same of 2nd Monday at 6:30 PM
8. Announcements and Comments (7:50-8:00)
Adjourned estimate 8 PM