Eliot Neighborhood Association
Land Use Committee
Minutes for September 12th, 2016
DRAFT-not yet approved
New construction courtyard apartments on (addresses 16,20,52) NE Tillamook
- 16 units- most townhouse style with some 1-floor units for older folks.
- Central courtyard – shared space for units, including central gathering room
- Some owners -5 units (south side units- away from the street) some renters.
- Discussion of privacy to adjacent lots. Especially some units where visibility into their yards will exist
- Back doors onto the street- seen as a fairly big minus.
Solterra building on N Williams – at Fargo
- 9’9 floor to floor, 9′ inside to squeeze out another floor- 7 stories & 75 feet.
- 110 units now, @ parking minimum with bike parking hiding at the back corner of their garage
- Ground floor retail/courtyard with waterfall. Seems very different than what’s on Williams now.
Other Agenda Items skipped due to lack of quorum
Ajourned at 8:15pm
2 thoughts on “LUTC Minutes 2016-09-12”
This is Grey Byrd. Please Allan, I would appreciate an explanation as to how this Solterra Building, and who cooks up this names, I wonder, at seven stories with inadequate parking and ugly to boot, is “very different than what’s on Williams now”? What do you say?
Comments are closed.