Eliot Neighborhood Association
November 21, 2016
St Philips the Deacon
120 NE Knott St
Open meeting 6:30 pm, Welcome guests, Introductions. Move to accept minutes of October Meeting.
- LUTC representation on this board
- Motion to accept expectations for ENA Board Members:
- Board members are working members. As a Board member you are expected to either be an officer or chair a committee, plus attend & work on at least two ENA events during the calendar year.
- Communicate attendance changes. As a Board members are expected to attend and be on time. We will assume absence 10 minutes after the meeting start time, unless informed otherwise.
- After 3 consecutive missed meetings, a member is no longer on the Board.
- One year terms for all Board members, as per Bylaws.
- Officers encouraged to hold office for 3 consecutive terms only.
- Nominations for officers of the Board. Chair, Vice or Co-Chair, Secretary required. Treasurer, optional.
- Report from Forgotten Realm
Adjourn 8:30 pm