DRAFT- not yet approved
Minutes submitted by Allan Rudwick (recorder)
Started at 7pm. In attendance: Committee: Brad, Allan, Jonathan, Public: Monique, Zach. Developer: Marc, architect- didn’t get name. Kat from PSU.
– 3019 NE MLK development. (60)
- 2 buildings – one on MLK and one behind with a pathway on the north side. Each building would have 2 1-floor units per building, 1 double-height unit on top.
- Members were excited that something might be built on the site.
- Design seemed to be relatively well done given the amazing amount of site constraints
- Bike parking seemed like it was being forced onto the front of the building in a strange way that has no examples elsewhere
- Street side ground floor unit- could it be a live/work space?
- Full disclosure: developer currently lives next door to Allan.
– Other updates? (parking permit, N/S Neighborhood Greenway on 7th or 9th Ave, improving intersections around Tubman, revamping Rodney greenway, state housing bills) (15)
- short discussions, nothing major to report
Motion: Add 2 members to the committee. Passed 3-0 (this has been ratified by the ENA Board)
- Monique Gaskins, Zach
8:25 Approve Minutes (5)
- minutes approved 3-0