Monday, October 21 6:30 PM
St. Philip the Deacon Church
120 NE Knott St
Meet your neighbors, learn about local issues, have input into decisions that may affect you, and vote for board members. At the meeting, you can also learn more about joining the board or a neighborhood committee.
- 6:30 Greet neighbors (15 min)
- 6:45 Approve minutes (5 min)
- 6:50 Clean Air Presentation, questions and invitation to our Clean Air Committee (40 min)
- 7:30 Annual report from the Chair (5 min)
- 7:35 Election intro by both Co-chairs (20 min)
- 7:55 Election-Anjala Ehelebe from NECN to conduct the election with paper ballots.
- Eat while ballots are counted