The Eliot Neighborhood Land Use and Transportation Committee (LUTC) is a committee of the Eliot Neighborhood Association. It’s goal is to promote the orderly development of the Eliot Neighborhood and to protect the existing neighborhood, both residential and commercial.
LUTC meetings are on the second Monday each month as needed at 6:30 pm typically at St Phillip the Deacon church, 120 NE Knott St. If you would like to present or discus a topic at Land Use meeting please contact the chair at least 7 days in advance of the meeting so it can be added to the agenda.
- Allan Rudwick – LUTC Chair – email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mike Warwick – LUTC Vice Chair – email@example.com
- Clint Lundmark – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Laurie Simpson – email@example.com
- Montserrat Arribillaga – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Paul Van Orden – email@example.com
- Phil Conti – firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated 06/15/2015