Dawson Park will host four free concerts this summer! The gazebo will be the stage for the live performances. Concerts begin at 6:30 PM and last about 2 hours. Best of all, the concerts are free!
- July 6 Obo Addy & Okropong (Ghanaian drums & dance)
- July 13 CONCERT RESCHEDULED 8/31 DUE TO WEATHER
- July 20 The Dirty Syncopators (funk for the people)
- July 27 Lisa Mann and Her Really Good Band (bass-driven blues)
- Aug 31 Hillstomp (6 pm start) (bucket and slide rock)
Food vendors Goldrush Coffee Bar, Hot Dog Ernie’s and Village Crepery are expected to be at the concerts or visit one of the many restaurants in Eliot before or after the show.
If you have a disability and require an accommodation call 503-823-2223 V/TT at least 5 business days prior to the concert. All dogs must be on leash during concerts. Alcoholic beverages for personal consumption are permitted during concerts only, under the Summer Concerts Program’s special use permit. No vehicles are allowed in parks except by permit.
- Children’s Hospital at Legacy Emanuel
- Grand Central Baking Company
- Widmer Brothers Brewing Company
- Albina Rotary Club Foundation
- Brooks Staffing
- Eliot Neighborhood Association
- Hoffman Construction Company
- Legacy Emanuel Medical Center
- New Seasons
- Portland Community College—Cascade Campus
- Portland Trail Blazers
- Wonder Ballroom
- Afrique Bistro/Queen of Sheba
- Proud Ground