Welcome 6:30 pm, approve minutes
- Joe Entler proposed accepting minutes
- Jim Halva seconded
- Motion approved with changes to spelling and complete names.
New business: Otak presentation 829 N Russell St
- “Micro Studios” of 280-330 sq.ft. w/ Common kitchens, plus retail space
- Board welcomed the project as innovative and addressing the housing crisis close to transportation which will increase foot traffic for local businesses.
PPS bond issue presentation
- Requested rescheduling due to weather
- Discussion postponed until Feb.
Board member choice of committee or activity
- Discussion: Committee descriptions and annual activities available for Board members.
- Joe Entler volunteered to head information table at the Concerts.
- Wes volunteered to report on LUTC.
- All Board members will participate in the Annual Cleanup fundraiser.
- Discuss will continue when absentees are present next month.
Communications, Sandwich board relocation, Nextdoor App announcement of meetings and events
- Jere will ask Jennifer Gardner at New Seasons if she can place the sandwich board out on day of meetings.
- Sus will place Nextdoor announcements
Adjourned 8 pm
Announcements & Comments
Board Officers and Directors Present
Jere Fitterman Co-Chair
Pat Montgomery Co-Chair
Jim Hlava, Treasurer
Susan Stringer Newsletter Ed.