- MC is the one and only Joe Bean Keller
- Live jazz music by the Yugen Music Project
- Family-friendly event including kids activity area provided by Irvington Co-operative Preschool
- Raffle prizes from the Nike Community Store on MLK
- Learn about Eliot’s history and tell us your story – Storytelling booth
- Give your input for a new intersection/street painting
- Food carts
- Picnic Box offered by Lottie and Zula’s at 120 NE Russell St, 503-333-6923 to order and bring to the event check out the link here: https://checkout.square.site/buy/6UXV2YEQZCDKD5KGTWIAILYO
- BBQ by Eliot Neighborhood Association with meat provided by Cason’s Fine Meats
- Covid Vaccine Clinic offered by REACH of Multnomah County Health Department
- Variety of vendor booths
- After Concert at Ex-Novo at 2326 N Flint and a portion of the Eliot IPA beer sales will go to the Eliot Neighborhood Association
This is the first of 4 events this summer/fall. (Other event dates: August 26, September 16, October 7)
Bring your family and friends and enjoy an evening at Dawson Park. Food available for purchase on-site or pack a picnic and snacks, don’t forget a blanket or low lawn chairs.
We can’t wait to see you all at the event!