Meeting of the Board (Public welcome) Monday, December 9th at Medical Office Building 501 N Graham : West Conference Room. 7-9pm
We will be talking about re-branding the neighborhood and down-zoning residential Eliot. These are probably the biggest issues to come up in a long time. Please attend if possible (board members and public).
This is a conference room just across the semi-circular driveway of the Medical Office Building, at 501 N Graham. (directions)
We will have a regular board meeting with food
- (Kristin) Read & Approve Last Month’s minutes
- Changes to agenda? Police report?
- Election of Officers –Chair, Vice Chair and Newsletter Editor are open.
- Approval of Land Use Committee Members.
- Beauty Committee (Angela)- Rebranding Effort.
- Land Use Committee (Mike)- downzoning proposal
- Meeting date change for future meetings
- Public Comment
Currently signed up to bring food: