Eliot Neighborhood Board Meeting Agenda
Rescheduled to Monday February 16, 6:30 PM – 8 PM
St Philip Deacon Episcopal Church
120 NE Knott Street
1. Welcome and Introduction (6:30-6:45)
Pair and Share Question: If you could use $10,000 to improve Eliot, what would you empower residents to work on?
2. Minutes Read and Approved (6:45)
3. Police Report and Crime Abatement (6:50)
4. Land Use Report (7:00-7:10)
5. Community Input and Contractor Option Courtyard Williams/Fremont (7:10-7:20 PM)
6. Community Conversations Follow Up–Projects Jere/SHirley/Jeri (7:30-7:45)
Board discusses Retreat requests and Diversity committee.
7. Resolution: 7:45
Board Member addition: Reverend Deborah Brown would like to join our Board so we will have a resolution. She is the pastor of St. Philip the Deacon and has attended our Conversations.
8. Announcements and Comments (7:50–8:00)
Adjourned estimate 8 PM