Good fun, good health, good people. That’s what you can do at the Legacy Family Wellness Fair at Legacy Emanuel Medical Center and Randall Children’s Hospital in Eliot Neighborhood.
It’s a good time for all ages:
- Bike or multi-sport helmet sales for $6 –– all helmets are properly fit
- Experts speaking on healthy habits for people of all ages
- Hands-on CPR demonstration
- Raffle prizes; prizes for completing activity “passport”
- Helicopter, police, fire and safety vehicles to explore
- Child’s car safety seat clinic — seats checked and installed by certified safety technician (may close early)
- Healthy food demonstration
- Photo booth
Plus, many other fun and educational activities in addition to wellness information. Several community partners will host booths and activities for the entire family; check legacyhealth.org and search Family Fun to read the latest. …We’ll see you there.