Good fun, good health, good people. That’s what you can do at the Legacy Family Wellness Fair at Legacy Emanuel Medical Center and Randall Children’s Hospital in Eliot Neighborhood.
It’s a good time for all ages:
- Bike or multi-sport helmet sales for $6 –– all helmets are properly fit
- Experts speaking on healthy habits for people of all ages
- Hands-on CPR demonstration
- Raffle prizes; prizes for completing activity “passport”
- Helicopter, police, fire and safety vehicles to explore
- Child’s car safety seat clinic — seats checked and installed by certified safety technician (may close early)
- Healthy food demonstration
- Photo booth
Plus, many other fun and educational activities in addition to wellness information. Several community partners will host booths and activities for the entire family; check legacyhealth.org and search Family Fun to read the latest. …We’ll see you there.
Legacy Family Wellness Fair
Have fun, improve your health, build community
Saturday, Aug 8, 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
Legacy Emanuel Medical Center and Randall Children’s Hospital
2801 N. Gantenbein Ave