Eliot Land Use and Transportation Committee Agenda
May 8, 2017 7:00 pm
St Philip the Deacon Episcopal Church
120 NE Knott Street (map)
(car parking off Rodney behind the church, entrance on Knott street)
7:00 pm Welcome & Introductions
- Approve minutes from past months
- Presentation on proposed project – land currently being used by People’s Pig and Bluehouse Greenhouse and one other lot on that block
- Allowing parking on south side of Dawson Park
- Discussion of large lots in Eliot with respect to rezoning.
- Agenda additions?
- Other Updates & Public Comment
Allan is planning to Ajourn around 8pm
————————–Ongoing projects to keep in mind—————————
4. on hold — 3138 N Williams – SolTerra “Strata”– 106 units, 44 parking
6. Y-Ba architects –MLK and Sacramento – 16 units no parking SE corner. – possibly cancelled
2. 9-story tower at Schuyler and 2nd (Coast Mirror Site) — pre app conference coming
3. MLK and Morris – Cascadia Healthcare Redevelopment – 2 buildings – housing in north building, services in south. Community Play area and lots of parking
5. NE Williams and Ivy – NE Corner – future large building with alley behind? Expecting 6 stories on Williams, 2 stores behind
7. Car dealership + housing – NE Broadway and 1st
8. Tillamook Row- 20 NE Tillamook. 16 unit complex organized around a central courtyard and a commons buildiing.
9. People’s Pig/Bluehouse Greenhouse space on Williams — 6 stories with underground parking. Also proposal for a 4-story project where abandoned house is. Transferring some FAR to larger building.
Under Construction Multifamily:
1. 1931 N Williams – U shaped 5-story 160 units + 90 parking spots
2. N Williams and Fremont – Carbon12 – 14 high end condos with private elevator access, 22 parking spaces, ground floor retail
3. 7th and Russell – 6 story 68 units, 43 parking spaces
4. 2405 Vancouver – 5 story 54 units over parking.
5. Thompson and 7th – Old Albina Row. – 8 units with garages – 4 each in 2 buildings
6. Grant Warehouse Project (east side of MLK between Ivy&Cook) – C shaped building with 96 units subsidized. Tuck under parking on ground floor and internal playground. Ground breaking just happened