Eliot Land Use Committee Agenda
July 15th at 6:30
Emanuel Room 1035
- Call to order (once quorum is available)
- Approval of draft minutes
- BRIEF re-cap of Council hearing and discussion of “next steps” to engage with Ben
- Review and approval/rejection/hold for revision of Policies from current Eliot Plan: http://www.portlandonline.com/shared/cfm/image.cfm?id=92132.
- Further discussion of the questions below in light of the Comp Plan “maps” that was initiated at the last LUC meeting.
- Should development within the EHCD be restricted to single family structures (including townhomes/plexes – but excluding 5 or more unit structures)?
Should high density housing be restricted to properties currently zoned for that use (including Ex)?
- With only design review where required (the current Plan)?
- With increased restrictions where these properties abut R2 zones (so-called “split block zoning”)?”