Eliot Land Use Committee Agenda
August 19th at 6:30
Emanuel Room 1035
micro-apartment proposal at 436 NE Ivy, Presentation on Freemont/Williams NW corner developments
- Call to order (if quorum of 3 is available – we’re down to 5 members)
- Approval of draft minutes from July
- Free-Will Dock presentation (developer will be present)
- 10-unit micro apartment project 436 NE Ivy discussion (developer will be present)
- 115 N Cook discussion – if any
- Review and approval/rejection/hold for revision of Policies from current Eliot Plan: http://www.portlandonline.com/shared/cfm/image.cfm?id=92132.
- Further discussion of the Comp Plan “maps” that was initiated at the last LUC meeting.
- Should development within the EHCD be restricted to single family structures (including townhomes/plexes – but excluding 5 or more unit structures)?
Should high density housing be restricted to properties currently zoned for that use (including Ex)?
- With only design review where required (the current Plan)?
- With increased restrictions where these properties abut R2 zones (so-called “split block zoning”)?”
- Public Comment/Other Topics