Meeting of the Land Use and Transportation Committee (Public welcome) November 18th at Legacy Emanuel Hospital Room 1035
The best way to get to this room is to enter at Stanton & Gantenbein and go left, up the stairs and then right down a hallway
Meeting time: 6:30-8:30
Location: Emanuel Hospital Room 1035
Agenda submitted by Mike Warwick
1. Possible presentation of development options for corner of Cook and Williams (they thought they may come last meeting, but didn’t, the want to come to either this one or December’s). This site is across from Pizza a Go-Go, where they are excavating at present.
2. Recommendation to Board on new committee members
3. Election of Chair and Vice for this year
4. Quick status updates (Kaiser project, OLCC action against bar with shooting, ?)
5. Work session for Comp Plan zone changes – I discuss this with Nan Stark. She thought she could be at the meeting to explain what is entailed in getting zones changed. I hope to meet with her beforehand so I can relay that information.
6. Anything else that comes up between now and then