Eliot Neighborhood Association Meeting Agenda
Monday – December 8, 2014 – 6:30 pm
St Philip Deacon Episcopal Church
120 NE Knott Street
Please bring some food to share as this is traditionally a potluck event!
Our Agenda will be basic but we expect some Conversations members to attend and they will be invited to share their committee experiences and 2015 ideas.
1. Welcome and Introduction (6:30-6:45)
What is your greatest highlight for Eliot Neighborhood in 2014–what are you grateful for?
2. November Minutes Approval (6:45)
3. Police Report and Crime Abatement (6:50)
4. Community Conversation Follow Up–brief summary of outcomes, committees, and brainstorm next steps on top items. (7:00-7:15)
5. Retreat Planning Discussion (7:15-7:40)
Jess Conover, Resolutions Northwest
6. Resolution: Board location changes to St. Philip the Deacon for future meetings but meeting time stays the same of 2nd Monday at 6:30 PM
7. Announcements and Comments (7:50–8:00)
Adjourned estimate 8 PM