Eliot Land Use and Transportation Committee Agenda
RESCHEDULED to February 9, 2015 6:30 pm
St Philip Deacon Episcopal Church
120 NE Knott Street
6:30 – meeting starts
- Developer – 5-story MicroApartments at 3116 N Vancouver
- Rodney Bikeway : Rich Newlands
- Read Minutes & Approve from January
- Additional Agenda Items?
- Paul Van Orden’s Topics:
- Review of DAR related documents on Kaiser Property- SE Corner, Williams + Fremont
- Review of letter about Ethical Violations of Unlicensed gravel parking lot
- Review of Letter about food trucks at N Vancouver & Fremont
- Eliot Design Guideline Document (Allan)- Subcommittee creation.
— see the Boise Neighborhood Association Design Guidelines for an example.
- Other Updates & Public Comment