Eliot Neighborhood Board Meeting Agenda
Monday September 16, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM
St Philip Deacon Episcopal Church
120 NE Knott Street
Angela Kremer, Chair, facilitator
1. Welcome and Introduction (6:30-6:40)
Pair and Share Question: What roles should ENA have in future of neighborhood?
2. Minutes Read and Approved (6:50)
3. Police and Crime Abatement
Officer invited from NE Precinct to update on current challenges and hang activity
4. Land Use Report (6:55-7:10)
The Grant Warehouse And Land Use Zoning Issues
5. 7th and Russell Traffic Calming Support Letter (Sue Stringer) (7:10-7:15)
Sue is requesting a support letter to adding traffic calming on this new housing development site.
6. New Board Member election business
Nominations Joe Entler and Jere Fitterman to Board
7. Board officer Elections: Board will open nominations for new and existing Board members for positions. Board Officer Chair position had two Co Chair volunteer from board Pat Montgomery and Jere Fitterman who have worked together on the Conversations team who are willing to cochair.
8. Treasurer’s Report Discussion and Future Budgeting
9. Announcements and Comments (8:15 PM)
Adjourned estimate 8:30 PM