Eliot Land Use and Transportation Committee Agenda
September 12, 2016 7:00 pm
St Philip Deacon Episcopal Church
120 NE Knott Street (map)
(car parking off Rodney rear, entrance on Knott street)
Welcome & Introductions
- Agenda additions?
- <presentation, contact Bryan McLean> New construction courtyard apartments on (addresses 16,20,52) NE Tillamook
- <presentation, contact Melynda> Update on Solterra Strata project (West side of North Williams between Fargo and Monroe)
- 7th avenue update
- Motion: Stop signs at Rodney/Morris, Rodney/Monroe flip, additional speed bump on NE Morris. City has agreed to this if we send a letter it will happen
- <info> Sign notice 407 N Broadway
- <info> short term permit 27 NE Monroe
- <info> Tamale Boy (668 N Russel) liquor license change
- <info> Demolition 3420 NE Rodney (between Fremont and Ivy) deadline passed.
- <info> Telecom facility 3250 NE MLK Jr Blvd
- Allan: remove ‘no parking’ designations along Dawson park? Motion request to send a letter
- Other Updates & Public Comment
- Ammend/approve July minutes
————————–Ongoing projects to keep in mind—————————Proposed multifamily projects:
Grant Warehouse Project (east side of MLK between Ivy & Cook)
project on hold – 9-story tower at Schuyler and 2nd (Coast Mirror Site)
MLK and Morris – Cascadia Healthcare Redevelopment – 2 buildings.
Williams and Monroe – SolTerra architects “The Woods” – 50 units with some parking
3138 N Williams – SolTerra – 95 units, 44 parking
NE Williams and Ivy – NE Corner – future large building with alley behind? Has not been formally proposed yet. expecting 5 stories
Y-Ba architects –MLK and Sacramento – 16 units no parking SE corner.
3116 N Vancouver – micro-apartments (stalled? seems to be a house gettin rehabbed)
Thompson and 7th – Old Albina Row. – 8 units with garages – 4 each in 2 buildings
Under Construction Multifamily:
1931 N Williams – U shaped 5-story 160 units + 90 parking spots
N Williams and Fremont – Carbon12 – 14 high end condos with private elevator access, 22 parking spaces, ground floor retail
7th and Russell – 6 story 68 units, 43 parking spaces
2405 Vancouver – 5 story 54 units over parking.
South Eliot Sewer Project
NE Rodney Bikeway