The Adopt-A-Block initiative is making a difference! We are adding new folks slowly but surely. Below is a list of your neighbors who have committed to helping keep the neighborhood cleaner and therefore a more pleasant place to live.
We still have more to do! Let me know if you are interested in keeping your block free of litter and the storm drains flowing and I’ll add your name to the list which will be published periodically. My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
It doesn’t have to be a large area. Just adopting one side of your street can make a significant difference. Your neighbors will notice and thank you. They may even be inspired to adopt a small piece of Eliot too! I would love to hear from you!
A big Thank You to our volunteers!
- Jere- Graham (Vancouver to Williams)
- Karla- Rodney (Tillamook to Thompson) + Thompson (Rodney to MLK)
- Lauren- Tillamook (MLK to Flint)
- Jodi- Rodney (Sacramento to Thompson)
- Matt- Rodney (Knott to Graham)
- New Seasons– Ivy and Fremont (Williams to MLK)
- Sue- NE 7th (Brazee to Knott)
- Jane- Morris (MLK to NE 7th)
- Nathan at Microcosm Publishing – Graham (Williams to Rodney) + Williams (Broadway to Graham)
- Corey at Farmers Insurance– Knott (MLK to 7th)
- Linda- N. Morris (Vancouver to Williams)
- Joan- Stanton (Williams to Rodney)
- Anna-Fargo (Rodney to Williams)
- Shara- Rodney (Tillamook to San Rafael)
By Lauren Mullen