Eliot Land Use and Transportation Committee Agenda
June 12, 2017 7:00 pm
St Philip the Deacon Episcopal Church
120 NE Knott Street (map)
(car parking off Rodney behind the church, entrance on Knott street)
7:00 pm Welcome & Introductions
- Approve minutes from past month
- Dustin Ferdin to talk about a below-market rate housing project at 2156 N Williams Ave
- Bob Schatz, Allusa Archtitecture. Project at 1821 NE 2nd street
- Sheila Parrott, PBOT to talk about Pedestrian safety improvements on MLK between Fremont and Tillamook
- Agenda additions?
- Other Updates & Public Comment
July 10:(not yet confirmed) Dan Bower, Portland Streetcar about expansion possibilities
————————–Ongoing projects to keep in mind—————————
1. 9-story tower at Schuyler and 2nd (Coast Mirror Site) — pre app conference coming
2. NE Williams and Ivy – NE Corner – future large building with alley behind? Has not been formally proposed yet. Expecting 5 stories on Williams, 2 stores behind
3. Car dealership + housing – NE Broadway and 1st
4. Tillamook Row- 20 NE Tillamook. 16 unit complex organized around a central courtyard and a commons buildiing.
5. People’s Pig/Bluehouse Greenhouse space on Williams — 6 stories with underground parking. Also proposal for a 4-story project where abandoned house is. Transferring some FAR to larger building.
6. Public housing at the Port City site. 4 stories proposed.
Under Construction Multifamily:
1. 1931 N Williams – U shaped 5-story 160 units + 90 parking spots
2. N Williams and Fremont – Carbon12 – 14 high end condos with private elevator access, 22 parking spaces, ground floor retail
3. 7th and Russell – 6 story 68 units, 43 parking spaces
4. 2405 Vancouver – 5 story 54 units over parking.
5. Thompson and 7th – Old Albina Row. – 8 units with garages – 4 each in 2 buildings
6. Grant Warehouse Project (east side of MLK between Ivy&Cook) – C shaped building with 96 units subsidized. Tuck under parking on ground floor and internal playground. Ground breaking just happened
7. MLK and Morris – Cascadia Healthcare Redevelopment – 2 buildings – housing in north building, services in south. Community Play area and lots of parking
One thought on “LUTC Meeting Agenda 2017-06-12”
Can you help me understand where we go to give our feedback or concerns about proposed projects? thanks, Polly Kreisberg
Comments are closed.