Eliot Land Use and Transportation Committee Agenda June 11, 2018
St Philip the Deacon Church
120 NE Knott St, Portland OR 97212
Meeting begins 7:00pm
- Welcome, 7:00pm
- agenda additions?
- 7:05 <PBOT> NE 7th Avenue project presentation – design options
- 7:20 <PBOT> NE Vancouver Avenue project – first contact
- 7:55 <Jennifer Nye> People’s Pig project – Williams – west side between Cook and Fargo- another proposal discussion
- 8:15<Craig Garrison> -unconfirmed- Baseball Stadium Proposal
- Approve minutes from May
- Other updates
- Public Comment
1. 5- or 9-story tower at Schuyler and 2nd (Coast Mirror Site) — pre app conference coming
2. NE Williams and Ivy – NE Corner – 6-story alley behind and 2-story townhouses adjacent to single-family homes. This was originally showed to us as a 5-story building.
3. Car dealership + housing – NE Broadway and 1st
4. People’s Pig/Bluehouse Greenhouse space on Williams — 6 stories with underground parking. Also proposal for a 4-story project where abandoned house is. Transferring some FAR to larger building.
5. Public housing at the Port City site. 4 stories proposed with more 2- and 3-bedroom units than market rate projects have been recently
6. Micro-housing at Williams and Fargo 200-210 rooms with 35 shared-kitchens
7. Micro-housing at 829 N Russell
8. Magnolia phase 2 (NE MLK at Fargo)
Under Construction Multifamily:
1. 1931 N Williams – U shaped 5-story 160 units + 90 parking spots
2. N Williams and Fremont – Carbon12 – 14 high end condos with private elevator access, 22 parking spaces, ground floor retail
3. “The Canyons” propsal was approved
4. 2405 Vancouver – 5 story 54 units over parking.
5. Grant Warehouse Project (east side of MLK between Ivy&Cook) – C shaped building with 96 units subsidized. Tuck under parking on ground floor and internal playground.
6. MLK and Morris – Cascadia Healthcare Redevelopment – 2 buildings – housing in north building, services in south. Community Play area and lots of parking4.
7. Tillamook Row- 20 NE Tillamook. 16 unit complex organized around a central courtyard and a commons buildiing.