Eliot Land Use and Transportation Committee Agenda September 10, 2018
St Philip the Deacon Church
120 NE Knott St, Portland OR 97212
Meeting begins 7:00pm
- Welcome, 7:00pm
- agenda additions?
- 7:03 <Melynda Retallack> 521 NE San Rafael
- Public Comment
- Committee membership discussion (Chair planning to step down)
- Approve minutes from June
- Other updates (parking permit district, N/S Neighborhood Greenway on 7th or 9th Ave)
- 5- or 9-story tower at Schuyler and 2nd (Coast Mirror Site) — pre app conference coming
- NE Williams and Ivy – NE Corner – 6-story alley behind and 2-story townhouses adjacent to single-family homes. This was originally showed to us as a 5-story building.
- Car dealership + housing – NE Broadway and 1st
- People’s Pig/Bluehouse Greenhouse space on Williams — 6 stories with underground parking. Also proposal for a 4-story project where abandoned house is. Transferring some FAR to larger building.
- Public housing at the Port City site. 4 stories proposed with more 2- and 3-bedroom units than market rate projects have been recently
- Micro-housing at Williams and Fargo 200-210 rooms with 35 shared-kitchens
- Micro-housing at 829 N Russell
- Magnolia phase 2 (NE MLK at Fargo)
- Redevelopment of SE corner of NE Cook and N Williams (pizza a go go site) – 20 apartments.
Under Construction Multifamily:
- 1931 N Williams – U shaped 5-story 160 units + 90 parking spots
- “The Canyons” propsal was approved
- 2405 Vancouver – 5 story 54 units over parking.
- Grant Warehouse Project (east side of MLK between Ivy&Cook) – C shaped building with 96 units subsidized. Tuck under parking on ground floor and internal playground.
- MLK and Morris – Cascadia Healthcare Redevelopment – 2 buildings – housing in north building, services in south. Community Play area and lots of parking4.
- Tillamook Row- 20 NE Tillamook. 16 unit complex organized around a central courtyard and a commons buildiing.