- Andrew C
- Harrison O
- Scott B, PBOT Traffic Engineer
- Discussed ways to mitigate speeding on NE Stanton including speed bumps and diverters
- Folks on call were interested in diverter. We discussed doing outreach with the churches to ensure they were in favor.
- Debora from Red Cross
- Ali Sadri from Legacy
- Thomasina Gabriele from Legacy
- Discussed rezoning of 2800 N Vancouver. Ali seemed to be okay with rezoning the lot which was different from what Allan had heard in a meeting with Legacy’s PR person. Ali is going to connect with Legacy’s PR person.
- Discussed mitigation plan from Legacy. It is going to expire in 2025 and won’t be needed with the new Institutional zoning.
- No new developments planned at Legacy for now, just finishing their existing projects.
- Discussed ways Red Cross and Emanual could potentially work together
- Discussed wanting to bring someone from the city to an LUTC meeting to talk about all the underutilized land they’re holding onto in the neighborhood.