- Allan Rudwick
- Brad Baker
- Jason Cohen
- Andrew Champion
- Steffanie I
- Kathryn Doherty-Chapman
- Kathryn presentation on PBOT parking study funded by Go Lloyd
- Study will be around Moda Center, which will become an event district.
- Intent of study is to have data to understand creating parking surcharges from $1/hour to $3/hour during events where over 10k people will be attending
- We suggested adding someone from our neighborhood to parking study committee. Brad will be added.
- Push to add blocks b/w Flint and MLK, San Rafael and Russell. Kathryn will check in with Lloyd to make sure this will happen.
- Asked about removing parking on Stanton near Dawson Park but didn’t get any response.
- Discussed Dawson Park/Stanton issue. Andrew is going to draft a letter for us to send to Commissioner Hardesty asking for similar treatment to what Mt Scott received and we’re going to collaborate on a letter to nearby property owners.