- Jimmy Wilson, Co Chair
- Alan Rudwick, Co Chair
- Sue Stringer, Treasurer
- Jennifer Wilcox, Recorder
- Pat Montgomery, Community Outreach
- Shireen Hasan, Community Outreach
- Johnny Engleheart
- Harrison Osbourn
- Thacher Schmid, (thacherschmid.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Amber Boydston, Spirited Justice
- Audrey Forrest, Friends of the Children, Portland
- Andrew Champion
Welcome and Introductions – 7:00pm
- Agenda Additions? No Additions
- (Amber Boydston) Coming back Home to our Humanity: A brief reminder of our African Origins, Turtle Island’s inextricable foundation for our continued success, and the ongoing pursuit of Black Liberation in a once white Utopia – Oregon
- Neighborhood updates
- Treasurer: sponsor money is coming in. Our current balance is approximately $8200. Have set up paypal and venmo so we can use those for the concert and other events in the future.
- Dawson Park Concert- July 22nd – update
Have received approximately $8000 in revenue, total cost of about $13,000. We will probably have enough to pay for the whole series, if not we can cancel the last event. We have lots of vendors coming. Jimmy will be cooking as another fundraiser, please come to the concert and help if possible.
Who can take charge of the volunteers? Johnny can help with that, Pat will take the second shift.
- Land Use- no update- skipped July
- Stanton Street garbage situation: discussion of the ongoing trash issue on Stanton street. This will be added to next month’s agenda.
Has been put out, looks really good. Thank you Sue for all the great work.
- Community Outreach: It was suggested we should work on a plan to help smaller businesses by having larger businesses such as Nike partnering and mentoring with Black owned businesses based on the Community Reinvestment Act. Will add to the agenda for next month.
- Adjourn 8:24