Co-Chairs: Jimmy Wilson and Allan Rudwick
we will be meeting one week later than normal this month.
We are having a hybrid meeting at Cascadia Garlington Center (Masks required, Enter from the parking lot side off of Morris street near MLK, Jr Blvd) and online. We will be switching to WebEx this time- see instructions at the bottom.
Agenda (subject to changes):
- Welcome and Introductions – 7:00pm-
- Agenda Additions?
- 7:05-7:10 – Announcement – Eliot Parking Task Force committee applications (Kathryn Doherty-Chapman, PBOT)
- Safety and Livability around Dawson Park and NE Stanton Street – neighboring business and property owners were invited, County Commissioner Jayapal’s office will have a rep
- 8:15-8:45 (time certain) Library presentation about new Albina library
- Discuss Eliot Neighborhood Computer purchase and data policy (Eric)
- Neighborhood Updates
- News, LUTC, Treasurer, etc
- Public Comment (5 min)
- Approve Minutes from July
please consider joining by phone if you have connection issues
Join from the meeting link https://cascadiabhc.webex.com/cascadiabhc/j.php?MTID=me15b8055a8ed97c4ab18ee68ed835f44 Join by meeting number Meeting number (access code): 2480 901 7583 Meeting password: Community Tap to join from a mobile device (attendees only) +1-206-207-1700,,24809017583## United States Toll (Seattle) Join by phone +1-206-207-1700 United States Toll (Seattle) Global call-in numbers Join from a video system or application Dial firstname.lastname@example.org You can also dial 220.127.116.11 and enter your meeting number. Join using Microsoft Lync or Microsoft Skype for Business Dial email@example.com