Co-Chairs: Jimmy Wilson and Allan Rudwick
We are having a hybrid meeting at Cascadia Garlington Center (Masks required, Enter from the parking lot side off of Morris street near MLK, Jr Blvd) and online. We will again be using WebEx this time- see instructions at the bottom.
Agenda (subject to changes):
- Welcome and Introductions – 7:00pm-
- Agenda Additions?
- Treasurer’s Report (Jennifer)
- Update on Job Fair #2
- Update on VOA/District attorney’s office and the good neighbor agreement with VOA
- Neighborhood Updates
- Eliot News (deadline for content for the fall issue is the day of the meeting, Sept 19th)
- Public Comment (5 min)
- Approve Minutes from August
please consider joining by phone if you have connection issues
Join from the meeting link https://cascadiabhc.webex.com/cascadiabhc/j.php?MTID=m177e3801588a86cd3902ad5ea13717b7 Join by meeting number Meeting number (access code): 2488 322 0764 Meeting password: Community Tap to join from a mobile device (attendees only) +1-206-207-1700,,24883220764## United States Toll (Seattle) Join by phone +1-206-207-1700 United States Toll (Seattle) Global call-in numbers Join from a video system or application Dial firstname.lastname@example.org You can also dial 188.8.131.52 and enter your meeting number. Join using Microsoft Lync or Microsoft Skype for Business Dial email@example.com