Eliot Land Use and Transportation Committee Agenda October 8, 2018
St Philip the Deacon Church
120 NE Knott St, Portland OR 97212
Meeting begins 7:00pm
Public comment is welcome at any time
- Welcome, 7:00pm
- discuss agenda and accept any additions
- Eliot Conservation District tweaks (Brandon Spencer-Hartle, Bureau of Planning & Sustainability)
- Committee membership vote. (we are looking for new members)
- Elect Officers for LUTC (to be approved by the Eliot Neighborhood Association Board)
- Approve minutes from September and edits to June’s minutes
- Other updates? (parking permit district, N/S Neighborhood Greenway on 7th or 9th Ave)
Ongoing projects (in permitting or approved but no apparent construction)-
- 5- or 9-story tower at Schuyler and 2nd (Coast Mirror Site) — pre app conference coming
- NE Williams and Ivy – NE Corner – 6-story alley behind and 2-story townhouses adjacent to single-family homes. This was originally showed to us as a 5-story building.
- “The Canyons” propsal was approved
- Car dealership + housing – NE Broadway and 1st
- People’s Pig/Bluehouse Greenhouse space on Williams — 6 stories with underground parking. Also proposal for a 4-story project where abandoned house is. Transferring some FAR to larger building.
- Public housing at the Port City site. 4 stories proposed with more 2- and 3-bedroom units than market rate projects have been recently
- Micro-housing at Williams and Fargo 200-210 rooms with 35 shared-kitchens
- Micro-housing at 829 N Russell
- Magnolia phase 2 (NE MLK at Fargo)
- 2405 Vancouver – 5 story 54 units over parking.
- Redevelopment of SE corner of NE Cook and N Williams (pizza a go go site) – 20 apartments.